Our Cutting Edge:
- Our tubes are made to IS standards suitably adapted and modified to meet specific customer requirements by our experienced and innovative technical team
- Fully equipped quality control section, manned by a dedicated team, which keeps a hawk’s eye all through the process until dispatch.
- A well laid down quality policy broken down into a quality system that includes stringent raw material checks, in-process control, post-production, pre-dispatch checks and certification, all neatly documented.
- A fully equipped tool room manned by highly skilled staff that can respond to client requirements and changes, howsoever minute or challenging, in quick time.
- Our earnest and experienced technical team is ever willing to assist clients in their quest for ideal combinations for their products to be filled, especially with respect to lacquer and latex types and coating variations.
The Quality Mantra:
Over three decades ago, in our previous avatar as Delta Cans and Containers, we started as a fledgling unit, with limited capacity and insufficient experience. In the interim, what has made us forge ahead is our uncompromising and near fanatical attitude to product quality. The bar has been consistently raised, especially by the pharmaceutical MNC’s, and each time, we have been equal the task, responding to the elevated quality standards with vigour and enthusiasm. All our production, as well as ancillary processes, are governed by SOP’s which are reviewed periodically. All production and QC activities are diligently and accurately documented for efficiency and quality adherence. Complaints if any, no matter how minor are given due attention and convincing CAPA shown to the customers. Quality review meetings periodically fortify a comprehensive quality policy. Our claim on quality performance has been vindicated repeatedly by the numerous plant audits by virtually all leading companies whose requirements and suggestions we have complied with forthwith.